Nicky Hayes Yoga Foundations
YOGA FOUNDATIONS - A five week course with Nicky Hayes
Please click on the above link to enrol and pay online for the upcoming course.
This five week yoga course is designed as an introduction to yoga. The course will include; yoga poses (known as asana) breathing practices and guided relaxation techniques. We will use various yoga props to enable us to make the shapes required. So you don’t have to be mega flexible to start yoga! At the end of each class you will feel relaxed, rejuvenated and ready to tackle the rest of your day! Yoga helps with flexibility as well as strength, as well as helping us to still our busy minds.
Who is this class for?
- Anyone who is interested in finding out what yoga is all about
- If you have had a break from yoga and would like to get back into class
- Anyone who wants to work on technique and alignment
- You don’t have to have a flexible body to start yoga – only a flexible mind!
About Nicky Hayes
I am a local yoga teacher who offers successful classes in Stamford, Oakham and the surrounding villages. I have been teaching yoga for over 10 years as a British Wheel of Yoga teacher. I have a strong lineage, having been trained by eminent teacher Andrea Kwiatkowski see www.nickyhayesyoga.co.uk for more information. I am offering this class in response to a need for a yoga class which introduces the full spectrum of yogic practices including; breath work, yogic teachings, chanting, asana and relaxation.
The total course fees are £50 payable in advance to secure your spot.
Places are limited to 12 to ensure safe teaching.
|Upstairs Studio 1, Broad Street||Downstairs Studio 2, Broad Street|
2. Intermediate Level
3. Live Pianist, £4 surcharge per term
4. Potential swap of studio every week
5. Can go into Studio 1 at 6:40pm